Donations made to the AIChE Annual Fund are unrestricted and provide essential financial support for a range of programmatic needs. The AIChE Foundation Board of Trustees reviews Institute-wide funding priorities and directs the funds to select activities and programs.
Donations can be made in any amount, at any time throughout the year, and help support the mission of AIChE.
The AIChE Annual Fund supports:
- The World of Chemical Engineering—new programs that expand AIChE’s global reach
- Best in Class—initiatives to enhance the undergraduate curriculum and promote lifelong learning
- Opening Doors for Young Professionals—an initiative to engage young chemical engineers into the leadership of the profession and AIChE
- Grand Challenges and Opportunities—public and government education initiatives on critical issues pertaining to water and energy
- Expertise Anytime, Anywhere—innovative products and services via new web technologies