Awards are presented to full-time undergraduate or graduate students who prepare the best technical papers that describe results related to engineering and sustainability.
Decisions are scheduled for July 15, 2016.
Up to three papers will be selected each year. Student Award recipients will receive $500 for travel expenses associated with attending the AIChE annual meeting, plus a certificate of recognition.
1. Technical merit: The student(s) needs to provide original experimental data and/or published facts.
2. Quality: The student(s) should have the paper published (or to be published) in a refereed journal within the last two years.
Papers submitted to (but not yet accepted to) technical journals may be considered for this award.
3. Results: The content of the paper needs to describe significant sustainability results.
4. Authorship: The student(s) needs to be the primary author(s).
5. Qualifications: The student(s) must be members of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, the SEF, and an ABET accredited Chemical Engineering program.
Papers may be submitted directly by student(s) or another AIChE member. An e-mail copy of the paper and a completed nomination form are to be sent to the SEF Awards Committee Chair. The student may submit an application to join SEF, if not already a member.
Application/Nomination documents should be submitted to:
SEF Awards Committee Chair
Hebab A Quazi, Technical Director
AngelNet Energy, Water & Environmental Systems Inc.
1700 Post Oak Blvd, 2 Blvd Place, Suite 600; Houston, Texas 77056
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Phone: 713 513 7133; 832 269 2043(C)
Or Contact SEF Awards Committee Chair for Nomination Form