Meeting Dates: October 28 - November 2, 2012
The AIChE Annual Meeting is the premier educational forum for chemical engineers interested in innovation and professional growth. A wide range of subjects relevant to latest research and newest technologies in emerging growth areas will be covered.
NEW FOR 2012:
- Accelerating Fossil Energy Technology Development Through Integrated Computation and Experimentation
- Natural Gas Production from Marcellus Shale: Technical and Economic Challenges
- Sustaining Water for Future Generations
- Biomedical Applications of Chemical Engineering
- Collocation with the A&WMA for the Joint Workshop: Shale Oil & Gas Exploration & Production - Water Challenges & Opportunities
Call for Papers & Posters closes Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012.
Learn More About Pittsburgh