AIChE is teaming up with the biennial Chem Show to bring you the 2011 AIChE Northeast Regional Conference. It takes place in New York City at the Jacob Javits Convention Center.
The conference features 3 key components that make it easy for the Chem Show attendee to enjoy both exhibits and education during the first 3 days of November in 2011.
- Nanotechnology 2011 Conference and Symposium: The first component is a topical conference on emerging areas in nanotechnology organized by Innovative Research and Products (iRAP).
- Engineering Technologies Tutorials are organized into four tracks: Plant and Equipment Basics, Essentials in Process and Product Development, Engineering Fundamentals - Unit Operations, and The Art of Solids Handling.
- Conference on Energy, Safety, and Consulting is a series of symposia sessions for hot topic programming address critical issues such as energy savings, enhanced safety, and the role of consultants. It's organized by key local AIChE sections in the Northeast.
You can read more details about the conference program here.
Call for Papers for the Energy, Safety, and Consulting are being accepted until August 1, 2011.
We'll be keeping ChEnected readers informed with regular posts about this conference. To make sure you don't miss them, visit this page.
Help us get the word out about the 2011 AIChE Northeast Regional Conference at the CHEM SHOW by sharing it on Facebook. If you share on twitter, the conference's official hashtag is #aicheregional.
megaphone head man photo from looking4poetry via flickr and creative commons.
- 2011 AIChE Annual Student Conference (chenected.aiche.org)
- AIChE Student Regional Conferences - Highlights and How they Work [Photos and Videos] (chenected.aiche.org)
- Northeast Student Regional Conference and ChemE Car a BIG Success (chenected.aiche.org)