Dedicated to Setting Safety Standards
Join the experts who manufacture ammonia and related chemicals when they gather in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, September 11th-15th, at the Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel . Whether your area of interest is ammonia, urea, nitric acid, ammonium nitrate, or methanol, this conference will provide you with the information you need to make your plant as safe as possible.
Plant and safety engineers and managers who attend will hear:
- Concrete examples and ideas of how to avoid or manage a potential plant accident
- Examples, through presentation papers, on how others are solving these problems
- An overview of what products are available to ensure safety measures
- More than 25 high-quality papers from noted practitioners
- Paper will be printed in the Symposium Proceedings
- Paper will be also available on CD.
- Roundtable Workshop - bring your questions to the experts
AIChE and Ammonia Safety
The Ammonia Safety Symposium is an annual event developed by AIChE's Ammonia Safety Committee. This committee is dedicated to making the plants that manufacture ammonia and related chemicals as safe as possible.
If you plan to attend the 56th Annual Safety in Ammonia Symposium and are from a foreign country in need of a visa, please email Ilia F. Killeen firstname.lastname@example.org for a letter of invitation.
For Canadian Visa information please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/visit/index.asp
Please allow ample time for visa processing.
Click Here to purchase the Ammonia Plants and Related Facilities Symposium Proceedings.
Should you have any further questions, please call our customer service department at: 1-800-242-4363 or 646-495-1300; or fax to 646-495-1507, or email: CustomerSevice@aiche.org.