Sustainable Packaging Symposium will examine the role of packaging as a key enhancement to sustainability across the entire supply chain.
The symposium will feature invited experts from the packaging, science and engineering industries. Some of the speakers will be culled from an open call for abstracts. If you are a sustainability decision maker from any of these industries, you'll want to participate in the 2011 Sustainable Packaging Symposium, presented by Greener Package and the Institute for Sustainability.
Topics will include:
- Sustainable Packaging Case Studies
- Life Cycle Assessments
- What is a Greener Package?
- Greener Feedstocks
- Greener Processing
- Green Measurement
- Scorecards, Benchmarks, Metrics
- Opportunities to Improve Sustainability in the Package Supply Chain
- Prevention of Unintended Consequences
- Cost Assessment
- Business Propositions for Sustainable Packaging
- Least-cost Portfolios