Roland Clift is a distinguished Professor of Environmental Technology at University of Surrey - Guildford, the Founding Director of the Centre for Environmental Strategy (D3), and President of International Society for Industrial Ecology. He's presenting the Danckwerts Lecture in the Salt Palace Grand Ballroom.
The title of his presentation is:
Chemical Engineering Outside the Pipe: Industrial Ecology and Sustainability
Just ahead of his presentation at the 2010 Annual Meeting, Professor Roland Clift, President of International Society for Industrial Ecology, was able to sit down for a few minutes with Chemical Engineering Progress (CEP) Editor, Gordon Ellis to answer a few questions. You can watch the video to the right.
Also, stay tuned to ChEnected for the full broadcast of Professor Roland Clift's presentation.
See a full list of special events covered at the 2010 Annual Meeting.
Check out all videos taken at the 2010 AIChE Annual Meeting, including:
- Kristine Chin interviews Ann Lee and Jean Bender of Genentech
- Harvey W. Blanch interviewed at the SBE-sponsored James E. Bailey Award Lecture
- Julio M. Ottino, Dean, R.R. McCormick Institute Professor, interviewed at 62nd Institute Lecture
- Greg Stephanopoulos introduces Harvey W. Blanch, recipient of the 2010 James E. Bailey Award
- Kristi S. Anseth Speaks at Professional Progress Award Lecture at 2010 AIChE Annual
- David A. Klanecky of Dow and Spike Narayan of IBM on Energy and Water Sustainability
- Professor Roland Clift on Industrial Ecology and Sustainability
- Chemical Engineer Bill Lonergan on the 2010 AIChE Annual Meeting
- 2010 Chem-E-Car Winner