SBE's 2nd International Conference on Stem Cell Engineering brought together over 280 scientists and engineers to address issues in translating stem cell science into innovative therapies using engineering techniques. The conference featured sessions on:
- Bioreactors and Bioprocesses for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
- Translating Stem Cells Towards the Clinic, Endogenous Repair
- High Throughput Microfluidic Screening Platforms
- Intercellular Signaling and the Engineered Niche
- iPS Cell Reprogramming and Disease Models
- Novel Approaches for Adult Stem Cell Growth and Differentiation
- Novel Approaches for Pluripotent Stem Cell Growth and Differentiation
- Systems-Based Approaches to Understanding Fate Decisions
- Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Using Stem Cells.
More information about the Conference is available here. You can also check out an archived SBE webinar of Keynote Speaker David Schaffer entitled "Molecular Elucidation and Engineering of Stem Cell Microenvironments".