Get a solid introduction to the application of chemical process safety technology in an actual chemical facility. The video series is divided in roughly 30 minute segments. Topics include:
- Concept of corporate safety programs
- Laboratory safety inspections personal protective equipment
- Process area safety features and procedures
- DIERS methods for characterizing runaway reactions
- Equipment and methods to characterize flammable dusts and vapors
- Informal and formal safety reviews
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$0|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$0|
|Training 10 or More?||Volume Pricing is available. Send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Employees of CCPS member companies can register for this course at the AIChE Member price. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call 1-800-242-4363 (outside the US call 203-702-7660).
** AIChE membership is just $199 a year. For more information on becoming an AIChE member click here.