Dust hazards and explosions are all too common in the process safety industry and can lead to property damage and business interruption as well as injuries, and even fatalities.
Reduce your risk
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- How to spot dust explosion hazards hidden in many workplaces
- Tools to help you identify and assess the existence, severity and consequences of a hazard
- How to control and eliminate hazards
- Assessing the adverse effects of protection and prevention systems
- Understand the reasoning behind industrial standards and regulations
You should attend if …
- Chemical engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Process engineers/scientists
- Fire protection professionals
- Plant/process safety/risk managers
- Facility managers and all others who need to be aware of the risks and vulnerabilities in plants
Erdem Ural is a well-known combustible dust expert with over 25 years of experience working on research, litigation, insurance, protection, testing and regulatory aspects of combustible dust problems. He has published numerous papers on the subject and is author of the Explosion Prevention and Protection chapter of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Handbook of Fire Protection.
No public sessions of this course are scheduled at this time. If you are interested in scheduling this course for In-Company Training, please complete the Request for Proposal Form and we will e-mail you a proposal.