Please Note: Food and Consumer Products Process Hazards -- Spring Meeting 2009 includes the following recorded presentations:
· Introductory Remarks
· Preventing Combustible Dust Explosions in the Food and Consumer Products Industries
· From the Top Down - Hazard Identification and Risk Evaluation in Food Processing - Toxic Releases, Dust Explosions and Flammable Excursions
· Nothing to Sneeze at – Combustible Dust Hazard Process Safety
· Promoting the Safe Use of Ammonia for Industrial Refrigeration
· Process Hazards in the Distilled Spirits Industry
· Replacement of HCFC-22 Refrigerants with Ammonia: a Challenge for Hockey Arenas in Quebec
Would you like to access this content?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
You must be logged in to view this content. Log in now.
Purchase Technical Presentation
You must purchase this technical presentation using one of the options below.
If you already purchased this content recently, please click here to refresh the system's record of ownerships.
|Credits||0.5 Use credits|
|List Price||$89.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Members||$65.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free Free access|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||$65.00 Buy now|