Please Note: Consequence Modeling -- Spring Meeting 2009 includes the following recorded presentations:
· Introductory Remarks
· Development of Algorithms for Predicting Ignition Probabilities and Explosion Frequencies
· On the Use of Consequence Models for Accident Investigations
· A Versatile Approach to Explosion Vent Design for Enclosures Handling Flammable Vapors
· Consequence Modeling Lack of Accuracy and Its Effects on Quantitative Risk Analysis Results
· Advanced CFD Modeling On Vapor Dispersion and VCE
· NASFM Project on LNG Vapor Dispersion and Source Term Modeling
· Concluding Remarks
Would you like to access this content?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
You must be logged in to view this content. Log in now.
Purchase Technical Presentation
You must purchase this technical presentation using one of the options below.
If you already purchased this content recently, please click here to refresh the system's record of ownerships.
|Credits||1 Use credits|
|List Price||$89.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Members||$65.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free Free access|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||$65.00 Buy now|