This course contains a video series entitled "Safety in the Chemical Process Industries". It presents a strong introduction to the application of chemical process safety technology in an actual chemical facility. The video series is divided in roughly 30 minute segments. Topics include:
- concept of corporate safety programs
- laboratory safety inspections personal protective equipment
- process area safety features and procedures
- DIERS methods for characterizing runaway reactions
- equipment and methods to characterize flammable dusts and vapors
- informal and formal safety reviews
|Employees of CCPS* Member Companies||$99|
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$0|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$0|
(Membership is just $199 a year. For more information on becoming an AIChE member click here.)
*If you do not see the appropriate price in your shopping cart, please contact email@example.com or call 1.800.242.4363 (outside the US call 203-702-7660) before checking out.
No public sessions of this course are scheduled at this time. If you are interested in scheduling this course for In-Company Training, please complete the Request for Proposal Form and we will e-mail you a proposal.