Responsibility Requires Knowledge
Your responsibility to protect workers and the environment from hazardous chemicals requires thorough knowledge of the latest OSHA and EPA regulatory requirements.
Build a PSM Plan for Your Company
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Your regulatory obligations under OSHA PSM Standard 29CFR 1910.119 and EPA Prevention Program 40CFR Chapter 1, Part 68
- Fulfilling PSM regulatory requirements in your workplace: What is needed and expected
- How to apply Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (REGEGEP)to an effective and compliant PSM program
- OSHA’s 14 key PSM elements
- Comparing the CCPS 20-element approach to the OSHA 14 key elements
- EPA's Risk Management Program-Process Safety Regulation
- PSM tools and how to’s:
- PHA Methodologies
- What if?
- What if? Checklist
- Fault Tree analysis
- Siting: Protection of people in buildings
- PHA Methodologies
- Other often-overlooked considerations – including human factors, incident investigations and security risks
You should attend if …
- Auditors of regulatory and/or company policy compliance
- Insurance inspectors
- Compliance program managers and engineers
- Plant managers
- Department managers
- Corporate process safety support staff
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$847.50|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$847.50|
|Training 10 or More?||Volume Pricing is available. Send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Employees of CCPS member companies can register for this course at the AIChE Member price. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call 1-800-242-4363 (outside the US call 203-702-7660).
** AIChE Membership is just $199 a year. For more information on becoming an AIChE member click here.
No public sessions of this course are scheduled at this time. If you are interested in receiving updates related to this course please fill out the Course Inquiry Form