Process hazard analysis (PHA) goes beyond merely identifying if a hazard exists.
Ensure safety and manage risk
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- The anatomy of a process safety incident
- How to structure a PHA the way OSHA and the EPA requires
- Tips for leading common PHA methods – including those used for procedure-based operations
- The HAZOP Study: Fundamental concepts and methodology
- Tools and techniques for analyzing scenario risks and determining the adequacy of safeguards
You should attend if …
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$797.50|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$797.50|
(Membership is just $199 a year. For more information on becoming an AIChE member click here.)
*Employees of CCPS member companies can register for this course at the AIChE Member price. If you do not see the appropriate price in your shopping cart, please contact email@example.com or call 1.800.242.4363 (outside the US call 203-702-7660) before checking out.