The Process Plant Safety Symposium (PPSS) is one of the three parallel symposia that comprise the Global Congress on Process Safety. Since its inception in 1992, the Process Plant Safety Symposium has provided perspectives, methods and tools that could be readily practiced at the plant level. The 15th symposium will consist of seven sessions, each with up to six 30-minutte presentations. Papers are selected by session chairs based on an abstract of 100 to 2200 words.
- Mechanical Integrity-Critical Line of Defense
- Applying LOPA in Practice: OCnsideration of Conditional Modifiers, Initiating Events and IPLs
- Near Misses/Preventing Process Incidents
- What Operating Managers Need to Know About Process Safety
- The Impact of Regulations, Codes and Standards on Process Safety
- Practical Approaches for Improving PSM Performance
- PSM Challenge for Smaller Companies