You will be able to download and print a certificate for these PDH credits once the content has been viewed.
If you have already viewed this content,
please click here
Simulation and computer aided calculations are widely utilized and increasingly relied on in development, design, and engineering for chemical and related process industries. Examples include chemical process simulation, unit operation modeling, equipment modeling, sizing, costing, fluid dynamics calculations, etc. Topics of this session include the use of simulators to solve engineering and design problems, recent developments in simulator functionality, and case studies and best practices for integration of simulators in various aspects of workflow and knowledge management.
Please Note: Simulation, Engineering and Design -- Spring Meeting 2009 includes the following recorded presentations:
· Introductory Remarks
· Combined Use of High and Low Fidelity Models for Refinery-Wide Simulation
· Stream Routing Optimisation Using Rigorous Refinery-Wide Simulation
· Model-Based Scale-up in Practice
· Dynamic Simulation: An Efficient Approach to Hydro-Processing Unit Design
· Basic Steps for Modeling a Petroleum Column, for Revamp
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this
|AIChE Member Credits
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members
|AIChE Graduate Student Members