You will be able to download and print a certificate for these PDH credits once the content has been viewed.
If you have already viewed this content,
please click here
In the past few years, we have seen renewed emphasis on PSM through OSHA’s National Emphasis Programs and Homeland Security new Chemical Security’s regulations. This session contains papers that discuss regulatory programs in the U.S. and internationally, and companies strategies for complying with them.
Please Note: Audits, Inspection and Regulation -- Spring Meeting 2009 includes the following recorded presentations:
· Introductory Remarks
· Auditing Your Process Safety Culture
· Preliminary Findings from Osha's Refinery NEP
· Dust Explosion Prevention: Regulations, Standards, and Mitigation Techniques
· Lessons Learned in Auditing Automated Systems for PSM Compliance
· A Practical Approach to Implementing a Process Safety Management System Upgrade in Response to An OSHA Refinery PSM NEP Audit
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this
|AIChE Member Credits
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members
|AIChE Graduate Student Members