- Course ID:
- Type: eLearning (online) Course
- Skill Level:
Explore the latest methods for detecting, preventing and mitigating risks in plants. In this course, you'll learn how methods of risk assessment, management and reduction are related and how to ensure they function together succesfully in your operation.
- Screening Analysis Techniques
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOPS)
- Checklist Reviews
- Fault Tree and Event Tree Analysis
- Preliminary Hazards Analysis
- Chemical Plume and Dispersion Analysis
- Safety Audit
- Explosion and Fire Analysis
- What-if Analysis
- Assessment of Health Effects
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Quantified Risk Assessment
Do you already own this content?
If you are already enrolled in this course, click here to access it in the learn center.
|AIChE Members & Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$99.00|
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$0.00|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$0.00|
Training 10 or More?
In-company training and volume pricing are available. Learn more.