SAChE Certificate Program - Chemical Process Safety in the Chemical Process Industries
- Course ID:
- Type: eLearning (online) Course
- Skill Level:
Get a solid introduction to the application of chemical process safety technology in an actual chemical facility. The video series is divided in roughly 30 minute segments. Topics include:
- Concept of corporate safety programs
- Laboratory safety inspections of personal protective equipment
- Process area safety features and procedures
- DIERS methods for characterizing runaway reactions
- Equipment and methods to characterize flammable dusts and vapors
- Informal and formal safety reviews
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||$129.00|
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$129.00|
Training 10 or more?
In-company training and volume pricing are available. Learn more.