Chemical Process Safety in the Chemical Process Industries
- Course ID:
- Skill Level:
Get a solid introduction to the application of chemical process safety technology in an actual chemical facility. The video series is divided in roughly 30 minute segments. Topics include:
- Concept of corporate safety programs
- Laboratory safety inspections of personal protective equipment
- Process area safety features and procedures
- DIERS methods for characterizing runaway reactions
- Equipment and methods to characterize flammable dusts and vapors
- Informal and formal safety reviews
Book Early & Save!
Save by booking AIChE Academy courses at 2015 rates through December 31.
Prices increase January 1.
Do you already own this content?
If you are already enrolled in this course, click here to access it.
|AIChE Members & Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$99.00|
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$0.00|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$0.00|
Training 10 or More?
In-company training and volume pricing are available. Learn more.