If you're a jobseeker, click here.
When you recruit at an AIChE Career Fair or Conference you reach a qualified, targeted audience of chemical engineers in a wide range of industries. From core process industries to nanotechnology and biological engineering, you’ll have access to candidates with industrial and academic experience ranging from R&D to process design to process safety and more.
Online Career Fair:
October 8 - 9, 2013
- Get ten 45-day postings on the AIChE Job Board
- Unlimited access to AIChE Resume Bank
- Meet on the scheduled date or schedule follow-up meetings that fit your schedule
Cost: $595 per event
Onsite at AIChE Meetings and Conferences:
The Annual Meeting attracts more than 4,500 attendees from the R&D community, including industry, government labs, and academia. Employers/Recruiters are positioned among general exhibitors for optimum interaction with conference attendees.
AIChE 2013 Annual Meeting: November 4 - 6, 2013, San Francisco, CA
Your Package Includes:
- Three complimentary registrations:
- One full meeting registration granting access to sessions, exhibits and the opening reception
- Two exhibit-only registrations for access to the exhibit area
- One electronic lead retrieval capturing system One electricity source with 2 outlets One identification sign showing company name One skirted table (6 ft. x 2 ft. x 2.5 ft.)
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
Cost: $2,100 per event
AIChE Annual Student Conference (ASC): November 3, 2013 9AM - 2PM, San Francisco, CA
Your Package Includes:
- One 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth with side and back drapes
- One skirted table (6 ft. x 2 ft. x 2.5 ft.), two chairs, identification sign
- Booth carpet and wastebasket
- Space at the ASC Recruitment Fair
- Listing in the ASC Program given to all 1,500 undergraduate students (Recruit for internships and entry-level positions requiring a BS degree)
Save When You Participate in More Than One Event.
2013 Prospectus & Registration
For more details on benefits and a special advertising offer, view the 2013 AIChE Recruiter Advertising Guide with details and Registration Form by clicking on the link below.
Contact Denise DeLuca Mallon, AIChE Global Recruitment Sales Manager, to learn more about upcoming fairs.
- Direct Phone: 646-279-2149 | Alternate Phone: 646-495-1362
- Email: email@example.com